Sunday 14 November 2010

PIF

Quite a while ago I was the lucky recipient of a PIF. No, not this kind of PIF (was there anyone else out there who actually watched The High Life? Us Beans loved it...) but a Pay It Forward from Jenevieve.


In my haste to get this post out I forgot to turn the photo, sorry.

What a lucky wee girlie, eh? Thank you very much for my little stash of beads and bluey silvery treasures, Jen.

Anyway, now it is my turn to Pif Paf Poff.

The first three people to leave a comment will be sent a small but lovely surprise. Before Christmas. And then they have to Pif Paf Poff at some point. I think I have the rules right but please correct me if I am wrong. I often am, you know.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been blogging for very long and haven't heard of PIF, but it sounds like a great idea, and what a lovely little bag of treasures you received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved 'The High Life' and still quote from it regularly! We also used to watch something called 'Glam Metal Detectives' (I think), with lots of different characters- excellent also! Enjoy your Pif Paf Poff- how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be in your Pif Paf Poof but am betrothed to another I am afraid - not sure the rules allow we me to join more than one :-( What a gorgeous surprise parcel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like your PIF parcel! Hope you enjoy sending out your PIF's as much as I did! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! A pif paf bif baf! Lucky lucky piffers! Lucky you! We must meet soon. We must.

    ReplyDelete